This is how you achieve the result you want
To achieve the result you want, we need to collaborate well. We need to familiarise ourselves with each other so we know exactly what to expect. That is why we put a lot of time and effort into the start-up phase so we can build on a strong base that will benefit us all.
Our action plan consists of the following steps:
- Introduction and inventory of the wishes and requirements.
- We prepare a proposal in which we explain who we are and what we do, how we see our future collaboration, and what the costs will be.
- When an agreement has been concluded, we draft a call script in consultation with the company and assign a team of agents to the project.
- The team will be trained and instructed about the company, which can be organised in the presence of the company if that is preferred.
- After that, we start the campaign.
- During the project, we keep monitoring the result and quality of the conversations and adjust them whenever this is necessary.
- After (and possibly during) the campaign, we evaluate the results.